Wednesday 6 December 2017

Penguins

Hi everyone, here is a card made using the gorgeous freebie courtesy of Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar and Sheep Ski Designs.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Sheep Ski Designs freebie image coloured with Copics

I utilised the skills I learned from Kit and Clowder Monthly Colouring Classes.  I think Alyce has me hooked now on penguins as well as colouring everything in sight lol

I have kept this card simple as I think the image is just too beautiful to detract from.

Thanks for stopping by, feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1994837800756433&type=3


1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx