Saturday 1 July 2017

Nature Box

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Lacy Sunshine Nature Themed FB Challenge.

Card recipe: 

Centura Pearl cardstock
White cardstock
Tattered Lace pop up box dies
Spellbinders flourish die
Faux pearls
Hunkydory butterfly embellishments
Lacy Sunshine freebie Butterfly Enchantress image coloured with Copics

This is the front full on view of the box
















This is a side view of the box










Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.  Feedback is very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1375838612464325&type=1







No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx