Wednesday 1 March 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 123


A new Just for Fun challenge begins today over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.

I also used this card for our niece's 9th birthday.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Hunkydory rainbow mirror cardstock
Tonic rectangle dies
Stamped sentiment from crafty stash
Crafts and Me Ice Princess coloured with Copics
Background created from one of the Kit & Clowder colouring classes
White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this challenge.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

I have entered this into the following:

http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/



















6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Wendy beautifully coloured
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning. I love it. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colouring Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation, Wendy. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge and we hope to see you again in April.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx