Monday 7 November 2016

Christmas cards

Hi everyone, a couple of more Christmas cards done today.

Card recipe: 

All elements free from one of the magazines

Really easy to put together.
















Card recipe: 

White scalloped card blank
Dark blue cardstock
Blue co-ordinations cardstock
Kanban brown textured cardstock
Hunkydory glitter cardstock
Circle punch
Sheena Douglass snowflakes embossing folder
Craftrers Companion tree and reindeer dies
Tattered Lace sentiment dies
Faux gem

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my makes for today.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx