Wednesday 29 November 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 139


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.

Card recipe:

White card blank
Crafters Companion cardstock
Black cardstock
Red paper
Tonic rectangle scallop dies
Tattered Lace poinsettia and flourish dies
Black faux gem
Stamped sentiment and deer from crafty stash
Freebie image courtesy of Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder coloured with Copics
White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx