Wednesday 15 November 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 138


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.

This week we are using gorgeous digi images by Kinda Cute by Patricia.  Check out the blog for some DT inspiration.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing papers from Crafters Companion
Tonic square scalloped dies
Stamped sentiment from crafty stash
Kinda Cute Snowman and friends image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration for this challenge.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx