Wednesday 28 June 2017

Pippin

It was a very sad day yesterday for my son and his friend Louise.  They had to say goodbye to Louise's beautiful West Highland Terrier Pippin, after a short illness.  She was such a lovely dog, rest in peace little one xxx

This was so hard to make, I couldn't stop crying.

I made this card for Louise and Simon.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing paper from crafty stash
Kanban rainbow cardstock
Black cardstock
Self adhesive photo paper
Tonic scallop square dies
Free verse from internet
Stamped sentiment
Photograph was a Christmas present of Pippin, Poppy and Jess, my son had bought for me and my partner, Alan

This is the front of the card














This is the verse inside the card.











Thanks for stopping by.  Feedback is always appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx