Wednesday 28 June 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 131


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.

My DT project this time is a very pretty card using die cuts.

Card recipe: 

Centura Pearl cardstock
White cardstock
Black cardstock
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Hunkydory topper and sentiment
Die'sire create a card dies and sentiment

This is the view of the card when closed.

















This is the view of the card when opened and showing the reverse of the circle.







Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project.  Feedback is very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx