Sunday 2 April 2017

Autism Awareness

Hi everyone, here some DT inspiration from me today using the freebie Autism Awareness images from Imagine That.  As some of you may know, April is the Autism Awareness month.

Card recipe: 

Double sided pink cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace Cascade dies
Imagine That back paper and Autism Awareness Kids freebie images (you can find them here Imagine That) coloured with Copics

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, E95, R20
Boy Hair:  E35, E33, E31
Girl Hair:  E33, E31, E53
Frog and Boy Outfit:  YG63, YG06, R37, E35, B95, B93
Girl Outfit:  YG63, YG06, B93, B91, R35

Thanks for stopping and I hope you like my DT inspiration.  Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

Please feel free to share your projects within our facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx