Wednesday 15 March 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 124


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.

Here is my DT inspiration for this challenge.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing paper from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic square scalloped dies
The Papernest Dolls Captain Owen

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair:   E33, E31, E21
Boat:   W7, W5, W3, W1
Outfit:  B97, B95, B93, B91
Red bits:  R35
Telescope:  E74, E70
Dog:  E29, E25,

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx