Saturday 4 February 2017

Frogs in Love

Hi everyone, here is my DT inspiration for the February Link Up  Imagine That! challenge where you can get this image for free if you link up between 4th February and 3rd March using an Imagine That image!

Card recipe: 

White card blank
White water colour cardstock
Tattered Lace heart and fancy rectangle dies
Imagine That Valentine papers, Sentiment and Frogs in Love image coloured with Spectrum Noir Aqua pencils
Dragonfly embellishments from crafty stash

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration for the February Link Up.

Feedback is greatly appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx