Monday 9 January 2017

Imagine That January Challenge

Hi everyone, here is my DT inspiration for the January Link Up  Imagine That! challenge where you can get this image for free if you link up using an Imagine That image!  There's a couple of freebies in our Files tab at the top of our Facebook page if you don't have any ITdigis to work with yet!

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing papers from crafty stash
White super smooth cardstock
Green textured cardstock
Tonic scalloped square dies
Imagine That sentiment and Lori's seeds of love image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration for this month's challenge.

Feedback is greatly appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and I love the sentiment, too. I will have to look into doing these digital images.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx