Wednesday 28 December 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 118


WOW I can't believe another year has almost come to an end and its time for the last challenge over at Inspiration Destination.  This is also the last challenge as we know it, keep a lookout for the new format for 2017!  We still want you to join in and share your beautiful creations with us.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for supporting us over the last year, to wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year and look forward to seeing you all in 2017.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Sweet 'n Sassy and Bugaboo.

My DT project this week is using an image from Sweet 'n Sassy


Card recipe: 

White card blank
Creata backing papers
Hunkydory sentiment
Tonic square dies
Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Puppy coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this last challenge of 2016.

Feedback is greatly appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.'








http://desiref.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no6.html



















5 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx