Tuesday 1 November 2016

Julia Spiri Challenge - 1 November 2016


Hi everyone, a new challenge begins today.  As always the theme is "Anything Goes with a Twist", the twist being use a different medium.

Here is my DT inspiration for this challenge using a Sepia colour theme with Prismacolor pencils.  I normally use alcohol markers for colouring so this was a bit of a challenge for me.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Kanban textured cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Tonic scalloped square dies
Spellbinders leaf die
Rose flower embellishments
Hunkydory sentiment
Julia Spiri Girl with ice cream coloured with Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this month's challenge.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.



Links 
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+
 
I am entering this into the following:


4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Thank you for joining into our challenge at Classic DT Open Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. I love the image, design and colours chosen. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the coloring in sepia!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Veronique DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the coloring in sepia!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Veronique DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx