Wednesday 26 October 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 109


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, All Dressed Up and Robyn's Fetish.

My first DT project this week is using an image from All Dressed Up.


Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Backing cork from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
Kraft card from crafty stash
Backing card from DCWV
Tonic scalloped rectangle dies
All Dressed Up Love My Sister image coloured with distress inks
Tim Holtz distress inks in various colours






I am entering this into the following challenge:

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-62-october-15th-2016.html

My second DT project this week is using an image from Robyn's Fetish.





Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Gingham cardstock
White cardstock
Tonic scalloped square dies
Robyn's Fetish Scarecrow sitting on basket image coloured with Distress Inks
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in various colours








Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.







4 comments:

  1. Wow - I love the colouring on your all dressed up card - its so pretty and the second one is just tooooo cute! Thanks for playing along at All dressed up - hope to see you again soon and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design this is a fab stamp Thanks for playing All Dressed Up Challenge love and hugs Carole X Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx