Wednesday 27 July 2016

Marci in Wonderland

Hi everyone, here is my first attempt at water colouring.  The image comes from  La La Land over at Kit and Clowder Distress Ink class.

Recipe: 

Derwent watercolour cardstock
Tonic scalloped oval die
Tim Holtz distressed inks in various colours

I think I went a little too heavy with the black soot but overall I am happy with the final result.

She will definitely be making her way onto a card at some point.  Will post it here once finished.










Card recipe:

White card blank
Black cardstock
Backing paper from Debbi Moore Journey to Wonderland CD
Leoni Pujol Flower dies
Hunkydory sentiment










Feedback is greatly appreciated but better still I would love you to follow my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Wendy!!! I love your coloring. Great job!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx