Wednesday 27 July 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 96


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, All Dressed Up and Sweet 'N Sassy.

My first DT project this week is using an image from All Dressed Up



Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
Backing paper from crafty stash
Red cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Tonic fancy oval dies
Tattered Lace Post Box die
Tattered Lace sentiment die
All Dressed Up Christmas Post digi image coloured with Copics






My second DT project this week is using an image from Sweet 'N Sassy


Card recipe: 

Pink shaped card blank
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Green cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic scalloped oval dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Sweet 'n Sassy Poppies digi image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.





1 comment:

  1. Both gorgeous and beautiful card's again this week Wendy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx