Saturday 18 June 2016

Girl by Water Fountain

Hi everyone, here is my work in progress being the June Marker Class from Alyce at Kit and Clowder.  If you are interested in learning more about colouring check out the classes at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kitandclowder/.  You will learn so much and enjoy every moment!!

The image is from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured her using Copics and Prismacolor pencils for the hair..


I will post the finished project here in due course.

As promised, here is the finished version.



I must admit I am really pleased with the way she turned out.  Thank you so much Alyce, could not have done this without your expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx