Sunday 1 May 2016

Sisters of Craft Challenge - 1 May 2016


Good morning everyone, welcome to this month's challenge over at Sisters of Craft.

This month our wonderful sponsor is Decoupage Delights.

Card recipe: 

White scalloped shaped card blank from crafty stash
Gold mirror card from crafty stash
All other elements from Decoupage Delights Wildlife Collection

To create this card I used an 8in x 8in square scalloped card blank and added some gold mirror card and then some of the backing paper from the Wildlife Collection.

All other elements came from the Wildlife Collection also.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT make for this month's challenge.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx