Wednesday 20 April 2016

Sea Friends

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on for the last couple of days.

I am entering this into the  challenge at the new group Broken Fairy Stamps, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.643833022440397&type=1

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Green/Blue co-ordinations cardstock
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Faux pearls and gems
White super smooth cardstock
Broken Fairy Stamps freebie Sea Friends image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Spectrum Glitter Sparkle pens

I created the background using techniques learned from Alyce at Kit & Clowder May Colouring Create and Learn lesson.

If you want to gain more experience in colouring I suggest you visit http://www.kitandclowder.com/.  Alyce is amazing and you learn something new every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx