Sunday 3 April 2016

Peter Pan Fairytale

Hi everyone, here is one of the projects I have been working on today.  I am entering this into the Fabrika Fantasy Visiting A Fairy Tale Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Dark green co-ordinations cardstock
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Peter Pan image from internet
Fabrika Fantasy Fire Fairy digi image coloured with Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Spectrum Sparkle Glitter pens

I coloured the Fire Fairy so that she resembled Tinkerbell from Peter Pan!

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I have created.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx