Saturday 20 February 2016

Trevor

Hi everyone, here is a birthday card I have made for our brother-in-law.

Card recipe: 

Grey cardstock from crafty stash
Green cardstock from Create and Craft
Black textured paper from crafty stash
Fabulous freebie image from Jane Maday coloured with Prismacolor Pencils
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Corner punch

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 grey card to make a 15cm by 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of green card.

After colour my image I matt and layered onto the black textured paper before adding to my card at a jaunty angle.

Finally, I added the sentiment to complete.

Thanks for visiting by blog today and I hope you like my birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx