Monday 1 February 2016

Sisters of Craft Challenge - February 2016



Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge over at Sisters of Craft.  You can find the link here  http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/.  This month our sponsor is the wonderful Lunagirl.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from DCWV
Tattered Lace Centre Stepper dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Lunagirl Butterflies & Wings images
Rounded corner punch

To create this card I used the stepper dies which I cut in white and the matts in the backing papers.

After cutting out my image I matt and layered onto some white card, rounded off the corners and added to the centre panel of my stepper card using foam tape.

I cut out four butterflies and added them to the side and front bottom panels before finishing with the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT make for this month's challenge.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the shaped card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Wendy! And the lay out is fab!
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx