Monday 15 February 2016

Mermaid

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Artbymiran Anything Goes Challenge.  You can find the link here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.909450449174340&type=1.

Card recipe: 

White fancy shaped card from crafty stash
Double sided pink card from Create and Craft
White cardstock from crafty stash
Ribbon bow from crafty stash
Tonic rectangle die
Artbymiran Mermaid digi image coloured with Copics, Rainbow gel pens and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I used a fancy shaped card blank from crafty stash.  To this I added some double sided pink card and then alternated with the dark and light pink going across the card.

After colouring my image I added her to the centre of my card and added a bow at the top to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx