Monday 15 February 2016

Feathers

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Artbymiran February Progressive Challenge.

Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.917882034997848&type=1

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink cardstock from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Blue organza ribbon
Flower embellishments from crafty stash

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make an A5 portrait card blank.  To this I added some blue card.

I then matt and layered some white and blue card and added to my main card making a panel down the centre.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto some pink card before added in the centre of my main card.

I added the blow the top right hand corner and the flower embellishments on the lower left hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx