Sunday 28 February 2016

Alexandra

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  This is my entry for the Sweet Escape Challenge 5.  I absolutely adore the images from this company and love working with them.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink cardstock from Create and Craft
White paper from crafty stash
Feathers from crafty stash
Tattered Lace fancy stepper dies
Butterfly embellishments and sentiment from Hunkydory
Sweet Escape Alexandra digi image coloured with Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens
Peel off borders from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies and glitter drops

To create this card I used the stepper dies and matt and layered together to form the card basis.

After colouring my image I die cut her and added to the centre panel of my card attaching the feathers behind using wet glue.

I die cut the flowers and leaves from the same die set and added them to the side panels using glue gel.  I added some pink glitter drops to the centre of the flowers.

Finally, I added the peel off borders on the bottom of the front panel and then the butterfly embellishments with the sentiment in the middle.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my project for today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx