Sunday 17 January 2016

Just my type ...

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Simply B January Progressive Challenge.  You can find the link here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1253498971334155&type=1

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from DCWV
Tonic square dies
Hot Foil Impression machine
Red foil
Simply B freebie digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Embossing folder
Tim Holtz Fired Brick distress ink
Black chiffon ribbon
Red rose flower and white leaves embellishments from crafty stash

To create this tag I drew around a template to make the shape.  I then inked the embossing folder, inserted my tag and ran through the embossing folder to create the letter print pattern.

After colouring my image I die cut her, then foiled the sentiment part and matt and layered onto some backing paper then onto black card before attaching to my tag.

Finally, I threaded some ribbon through the hole in the tag. then added a bow and the rose and leaves embellishments to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.


4 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx