Saturday 19 December 2015

Thanks

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Artbymiran December Progressive Challenge.

Card Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Luxury pearlescent cardstock from Crafters Companion
Couture heart die from Create and Craft
Spellbinders heart dies
Tonic circle dies
Artbymiran Angelica digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle glitter pens
Sentiment from Hunkydory

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 card to make the easel shape.

To this I added some of the pearlescent card.  After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto some of the pearlescent card and added to the left hand side of my panel using foam tape.

Next, I die cut one of the hearts and added to the right hand side next to my image.

I die cut two hearts and layered them up and added to the base of my card, finally adding the sentiment using foam tape to form the stopper.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx