Monday 21 December 2015

Autumn

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Ching Chou Kuik Anything Goes Christmas Challenge.


Recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Kraft card from Crafters Companion
Textured paper from Crafters
Companion
Green cardstock from crafty stash
One of the beautiful Ching Chou Kuik Autumn Trio digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle glitter pens
Tattered Lace flower bloom dies
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Faux gems
Organza ribbon
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

I added a piece of pink organza ribbon down the right hand side of my card.

After colouring my image, I die cut her, added some distress ink around the edge, then matt and layered onto some kraft card before adding to my main card.

I die cut the flowers and leaves and added them to the ribbon finishing with faux gems in the centre of the flowers.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my entry for the Christmas Challenge.

http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/happy-christmas-from-ching-chou-kuik.html



2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful.. love the soft colour you use on her.. superb.. Thank you for joining our anything goes Christmas challenge... Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx