Sunday 1 November 2015

Sisters of Craft November 2015 Challenge



Good morning everyone, welcome to the November 2015 Challenge over at Sisters of Craft.  As always, the theme is Anything goes.

This month's sponsor is Lemon  Shortbread.


 
My DT make for this month is using the lovely Owl on branch image.
Recipe:

White shaped card blank from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic circle dies
Backing papers from crafty stash
Lemon Shortbread Owl on branch digi image coloured with Prismacolor pencils
Sentiment from Polkadoodles


To create this card I used a shaped white card blank.

I cut a piece of backing paper and stuck to the front of my card.  After colouring the image I matt and layered it onto a larger piece of backing paper and added it to my card to form the topper.

Finally, I added the sentiment just below the coloured image.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make for this month.

http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.sg/2015/10/design-team-announcement-and-challenge-1.html

3 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx