Wednesday 25 November 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 61


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Bugaboo and Pattie's Creations.

My first DT make this week is using an image from bungaboo.


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue/grey duo card from Create and Craft
Tattered Lace dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Bugaboo Ruby Calendar - Thanksgiving digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 card to make a 7in x 5in card blank.  To this I matt and layered two pieces of the duo card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered her onto a piece of blue backing card and then attached to my main card using wet glue.

Finally, I matt and layered the sentiment and again added to my card using wet glue.

My 2nd DT make this week is using an image from Pattie's Creations.


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing card from Kanban
Sentiment from Kanban
Pattie's Creations Gingerbread House digi image coloured with Copics
Pebeo Acrylic paints from Sheena Douglass



To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 20cm x 15cm card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing card.

I created the background of my image using the Pebeo paints  (unfortunately, the shimmer on this does not show up very well on the picture). After colouring my image I matt and layered it onto another piece of backing card and added to the front of my main card using wet glue.

finally, I added the sentiment to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week;s challenge.



1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx