Saturday 3 October 2015

Mummy ....

Hi everyone, here is what I've been doing this morning.  I am entering this into the following challenge.

Left of Center Challenge 98 - Monsters with Ike's Art

You can find the link here http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Recipe:

White 15cm x 15cm square card blank
Backing paper from crafty stash
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Corner punch
Bugaboo Scene It Mummy digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Fancy edge scissors
Tonic fancy rectangle die


To create this card I used a 15cm x 15cm white card blank.  To this I added some backing paper which I had rounded at the edges.

After colouring my image I die cut it and added to the front of my card using foam tape.

Finally, I fancy cut around the sentiment and added to the bottom of my card, again using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Fab card! Love the way the scene is lightly colored, adds to the eerie-ness :) Thanks for joining us at LOC challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool & creepy! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx