Wednesday 28 October 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 57


Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination.  You can find the link here http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

This week we have Bugaboo as our fabulous sponsor.


Here is my DT make using one of the fun images from Bugaboo.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from Meerkeet Madness for the Girls CD from Creative Crafting World
Bugaboo Kidzpunkytopper digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Fancy edge scissors
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Various Tonic dies
Spellbinders rectangle dies


To create this card I scored and folded an A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

I then layered up some black card and papers to form the background.  After colouring my digi image I die cut her with a circle die and matted her onto some black card before adding to another matt already prepared to form my topper.

Finally, I cut the sentiment out with the fancy scissors and then matted onto black card, again cut with the fancy scissors and added to the bottom right hand side of my card using form tape.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make for this week.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Wendy love the colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx