Saturday 10 October 2015

Bookworm

Hi everyone, here is what I've been making today.  I am entering this into the Left of Centre Creative Challenge 99.  You can find the link here http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Various backing papers from DCWV
Sentiment from Hunkydory
The East Wind Lucy Loo Bookaholic digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 7in x 5in portrait card blank.

Its a sketch challenge this time and the layout is following this.

I completed the card by adding a sentiment to the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you've colored her, I've always wanted pink hair like that :) Thanks for joining us at LOC this week,

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx