Wednesday 16 September 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 51



Good morning everyone, welcome to Challenge 51 over at Inspiration Destination.  This week we have two great sponsors, Dr Digi and Artbymiran.  Please come and join in the fun, you can find the link here http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk.

My first DT make this week is using a lovely image by Artbymiran.

Recipe:

White shaped card blank from crafty stash
Blue polka dot backing paper from Creata
Spellbinders hexagonal die
Tonic square die
Corner punch
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Artbymiran Bubbly Betty digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Faux gem
Glaze to highlight bubbles


To create this card I used the shaped card blank.

I die cut a piece of the blue polka dot paper with the hexagonal die and added to the front of the card, then I die cut the finished image with the square die and added to the front of my card using foam tape.

Finally, I added three flower embellishments at the left-hand side, added a faux gem to the blue one and the sentiment at the top right-hand side.

My second DT make for this week is using another image by Artbymiran.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from one of the Gem Design CDs
Purple cardstock from Kanban
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Spellbinders flower dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Faux gems
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Artbymiran Punkette Peta digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Stepper template from Robert Addams Fabulous Folds CD


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of white A4 card to make the stepper card using the template.

I cut backing papers to fit the card and stuck to the front panels.  After colouring the image I die cut and matt and layered it onto the front of my centre panel.

I die cut the flowers and layered them up and added to the side panels and the lower front step adding faux gems to the centres.

Finally, I stuck the sentiment on the middle panel on the right-hand side to complete.

My third DT make for this week is using an image by Dr Digi.


Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Creata
Tonic fancy rectangle die
Tattered Lace poinsettia dies and embossing folder
Faux gems
Silver peel off sentiment
Dr Digi Naughty or Nice digi image coloured with Copics


To create this card I scored and cut a piece of A4 white cardstock to measure a 20cm x 15cm card blank.

To this I added a piece of black card then a piece of the backing paper before adding my coloured image to the top.

I die cut the poinsettias and embossed them, then layered them up and adhered to the bottom left-hand corner of the card.  I also cut two in black and then cut them to form the leaves.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the bottom right-hand side to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx