Friday 11 September 2015

Birthday wishes


Good morning everyone here is my make for today, its a birthday card for our niece, Nicole, who will be 3 on 11 September 2015.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Polka dot pink card from Crafters Companion
Easel card templates from one of My Craft Studio CDs
Tattered Lace candle and number dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory




To create this card I used the Gatefold templates from the CD.

I die cut the candles and the number 3 from the pink card and stuck to the left-hand panel of my card with wet glue.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the right-hand panel to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx