Thursday 10 September 2015

Bambi

Hi everyone, another Christmas card from me today.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Dark green cardstock from Kanban
Light green cardstock from Kanban
Dark green grograin ribbon
Glitter
Backing paper from Tattered Lace magazine
Tattered Lace Scene Stepper, sentiment and Bambi dies
Black Copic


After cutting out all elements I put this card together, added the Bambi on the front, the bow at the top left hand side and the sentiment at the bottom.

After cutting out the Bambi, I coloured his feet in black Copic to make it look as though he is wearing boots.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

1 comment:

  1. New to stepper cards can the scene stopper be folded please?

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx