Wednesday 15 July 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 42


Good morning, welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.  This week we have two great sponsors, Bugaboo and My Whimsical Little World.

My first DT card is using an image from Bugaboo.

Recipe:

White shaped card blank from Hunkydory
White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Creata
Bugaboo Snowglobe Reindeer Silhouette
Hot Impressions foiling machine and blue foil
Tonic circle die



To create this card I used a shaped card blank from |Hunkydory.

Next I cut a circle from the backing paper and added it to the front of the card.

I printed the digi image onto white card using a laser printed (you need a laser printer if you are going to foil anything), cut around and then foiled it with the blue foil.

A very simple card to make but very effective.


My second DT make for this week is using an image from My Whimsical Little World

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Tattered Lace magazine
Blue paper from crafty stash
Snow from My Craft Studio
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Tattered Lace snowflake dies
Martha Stewart fringe scissors
MWLW Igloo and owl digis coloured with Copics and Promarkers
Spellbinders rectangle die
Silver glitter pen from Graph It
Faux gem


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to make an A5 landscape card.

To this I added a piece of backing paper, then added the coloured digi image.  Next I added some snow for highlights.

I made the flower by cutting a strip of blue paper and then cut using the fringe scissors, then I rolled up and shaped before adding the two snowflake dies to the centre and finished with a faux gem.

Finally, I matt and layered the sentiment before adding to the right-hand side of my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx