Wednesday 24 June 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 39



Inspiration Destination Challenge BlogSpot
Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge.  This week, we have three fabulous sponsors. The first is SLS Lines.

 
SLS Lines


Here is my first DT make for this week's challenge.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Red Mirror card from crafty stash
Backing paper from The Paper Stack
Faux gems
SLS Lines Cool Cat Kitty digi image coloured with Copics
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Tonic square dies



To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure 15cm by 15cm.

I die cut the coloured digi image and added it to some backing paper and mirror card before attaching to the front of my card offsetting it to the right-hand side using foam pads.

I matted and layered the sentiment and added it to the front of the card on the left-hand side.

Finally, I added four faux gems in the corners to complete.

Our second sponsor is Polkadoodles.


Here is my second DT make for this week.

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Pink patterned mirror card
Backing paper from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Small scrap of white paper
Polkadoodles
Computer Girl digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Bakers twine
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink


To create this card I used an Ivory 13cm x 13cm square card blank.

After colouring the image I inked the edges with the distress ink before matt and layering her onto some backing paper and pink mirror card.  This was added to the front of my card.

I did the same with the sentiment and added an a jaunty angle to the top right-hand side of the card.

Finally, rolled the scrap of white paper to create a scroll and tied with the baker's twine before attaching to the bottom left-hand side of the card.

Our third sponsor is Stitchy Bears.


Here is my third DT make for this week.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
Table and lamp elements were printed from one of My Craft Studio CDs
Tonic dies
Stitchy Bear Barb Floozy  digi image coloured with Copics
Sentiment from My Paper Stash


To create this card I used a piece of A4 white card which I folded in half.  Next I took one of the Tonic dies and cut, overlapping slightly on top and bottom to create the shaped card.  Next I folded the front of the card in half to create an easel.

I then die cut a further piece in white and adhered to the front of the card gluing at the bottom.  I then took a smaller Tonic die and cut two pieces of the backing paper. On one of these pieces I die cut the patterned edge before adding to my card.

I glued the image onto a piece of black card and fussy cut around her before adhering to the front of my card using foam tape.

Finally, I die cut another small piece of white card and backing paper, then added the sentiment to the centre of this which formed the stopper for my easel.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.









2 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of cards and great colouring on the Floozy :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx