Wednesday 3 June 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 36

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blogspot

Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge.  This week we have two great sponsors, Beccy Muir and A Day for Daisies and we would love you to join in and have some fun.

My first DT make for this week is using an image from Beccy Muir.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from crafty stash
Topper from Hunkydory
Beccy Muir The sleepover digi coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Faux gems
White pen by Graph It for dots on slippers



To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure 7" by 5" to make the landscape card blank.

I added two pieces of backing papers to the front of the card, then added the topper to this.  I printed the digi image onto white card and after colouring, fussy cut around and added to the topper using foam pads.

Finally, I added three faux gems to the top right-hand side.



My second DT make this week is using a lovely image from A Day for Daisies.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Purple mirror card from Creata
Backing paper from My Craft Studio Days Out CD
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy oval dies
Tim Holtz distress ink
A Day for Daisies Summer Breeze digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure an A5 portrait card blank.

I added the backing paper to the front of the card and die cut the image and matt and layered onto purple mirror card. Then I attached the topper to the front of my card using foam tape.

Finally, I added the sentiment, again using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx