Sunday 24 May 2015

With sympathy ...

Hi everyone, here is my make for today, its a sympathy card for a friend who has just lost her Dad.  I am also entering this into the Aurora Wings Colouring Contest.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from Hunkydory
Tonic dies
Spellbinders flourish die
Brads from Pinflair
Butterfly embellishment from Hunkydory
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Aurora Wings freebie Linnea Sprite digi image coloured with Copics
Tonic flower punch



To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card and cut to measure a 14cm x 14cm square card blank.

Next I added a piece of backing paper to the front of the card.

After colouring my image I cut with a Tonic circle die and matted onto a piece of backing paper also cut with A Tonic circle die before adding to the card.

I punched the flowers from some more of the backing paper and added the brads to the centre.  The leaves were cut from the Spellbinders flourish die.

Finally, I added the sentiment which I matted onto some backing paper and the butterfly embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx