Saturday 2 May 2015

Oriental lady

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from The Paper Stack
Tonic fancy oval dies
Waste packaging from Tonic
Insert from crafty stash
Tattered Lace parasol die
Rubber stamped oriental lady from Crafters Companion coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils
Lantern embossing folder from Crafters Companion

This is the front of the card


 
This is the inside of the card
 
 
To create this card I scored and folded two A4 sheets of white card to measure two A5 portrait cards. Next I layered them together to create three panels.
 
I die cut an oval in the front panel and then created a frame using the same dies.  I stamped the image onto white card and adhered it to the back of the oval shape which I had previously cut,
 
To complete the back of this first panel, I embossed a piece of the packaging and added it to the panel to hide the workings.
 
Next I die cut another oval from one of the backing papers, added a different backing paper behind and adhered to the third panel.
 
I then die cut the parasol on white card and added to the front of the third panel.
 
Finally, I added an insert to the middle panel and voila the card is complete.
 
I didn't add a sentiment to the front so the card can be used for any occasion.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx