Saturday 30 May 2015

Good Luck Sarah

Good morning everyone, here is my make for today.  Its a good luck card for a friend who is starting her own business.  You have probably seen her on my Facebook page, her name is Sarah Buscemi and her new venture is Real Fitness with Sarah.  Her Wednesday morning Yate class wish her all the best for the future.

Recipe:

Peach cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper, insert sentiment and decoupage images from The Best of La Pashe 2012 CD
Butterfly embellishments from Hunkydory
Tattered Lace die words and letters
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Crafters Companion glue gel
Verse for insert free from internet
Corner punch




To create the card I scored and folded a piece of A3 peach card to measure an 8" x 8" square card blank. I added a smaller piece of the backing paper to this.

I printed the decoupage onto white card and then cut the main image into a square and fussy cut around the decoupage images before fixing with glue gel.  Next I added this to my card.

I die cut the words and letters in white card and matted onto two pieces of peach card, then rounded the corners.

Finally, I added these and a butterfly embellishment to the front of my card and added the insert to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute with the peach and grey. I am sure your friend will be inspired by this.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx