Saturday 4 April 2015

Springtime

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.

I am entering this into the following challenges

Crafting from the Heart
Craft your Passion Challenges

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Tattered Lace Elegant Flourish die
Spellbinders flower dies
Mariposa butterfly die
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Make it Crafty Anastasia digi image coloured with Prismacolour and Spectrum Noir pencils



To create this card I scored and cut an A4 piece of white card to make the stepper card. Next I added various backing papers to all of the panels.

I die cut the image and sentiment using the Tonic fancy rectangle dies. I die cut the flowers in the same backing papers with the Spellbinders dies, then die cut the elegant flourish in white.  Finally, I die cut two butterflies, one in a backing paper to match and one in white.

To complete the card I added all elements onto the various panels.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx