Wednesday 1 April 2015

Glitz & Glamour



Good morning everyone, here is my DT make for the Sisters of Craft Anything Goes Challenge.  This month our sponsor is Crafters Companion.  Why not join in the fun at http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Recipe:

Crafters Companion Kraft card
Crafters Companion backing papers and sentiments from the Scruffy Little Cats CD
Crafters Companion stamped Scruffy Little Cat Amy Rubber Stamp, heat embossed and coloured with Copics
Spellbinders die
Crafters Companion flourish embossing folder


To create the card I cut the kraft card to measure 27cm x 13.5cm which I folded in half and then folded half of the front of the card back.

I then covered the front and inside of the card with the backing papers.  I added the circle die cuts to the inside of the card

Next I cut another piece of kraft card to measure 12cm x 12cm and covered this in a matching backing paper which I ran through the ebosser using the embossing folder.

After colouring the image I fussy cut around her and added her to the 12cm x 12cm card together with the sentiment which I also matt and layered.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love the design of the card Wendy and the texture created by the embossing. Great colours and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy she is fab, i LOVE the SLC range and need to use them more. Love kraft card too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anne and Gill, I don't use the SLC range very often but are kind of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design, very trendy card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design, very trendy card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx