Thursday 30 April 2015

Gal with Brains ...

Hi everyone, here is my make for today. I am entering this into the Simply B Facebook Challenge.

Recipe:

Lavender oval card blank
Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Simply B Freebie A Gal with Brains sentiment and digi coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I used an oval card blank.

I printed the image onto white card and after colouring I die cut with the fancy dies.  I then added to a piece of black card which I also die cut before adding to the front of my card.

To finish I matt and layered the sentiment and added to the middle at the top of the front of my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx