Sunday 12 April 2015

Birthday card

Good morning everyone, here is one of my makes for today. Its for a birthday card for a friend who likes gardening.

Recipe:

White triple card blank
A5 Acetate
Backing paper, decoupage and sentiment all from La Pashe Flippin Gnomes CD



To create the card I cut a piece of acetate to fit inside the font two panels and added some red double sided tape to the middle panel to secured the acetate to the card.

Next I cut the decoupage and layered the back images onto the front of the acetate (note, the front will be the middle panel at this point).

The next step was to add the front decoupage images onto the back of the acetate (still on the middle panel).

With the card opened out flat to reveal the three panels, I added some foam tape to the inside front panel, then closed onto the second panel to secure, which protects the decoupage and hides all the workings.

Finally, I added the backing paper to the inside back panel and the sentiment on the front of the finished card at the lower right-hand side.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx