Wednesday 8 April 2015

40th and 50th birthday cards

Good morning everyone, I have been asked to make two cards for a customer, one is for a 40th birthday and the other for a 50th.

Here is my 40th!

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Creata teal mirror card
Tonic square dies
Tattered Lace alphabet, number and word dies
Image from Fabulous Fashion CD
Distress embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Teal foil paper


To create this card I used an A4 piece of white card, scored and folded it in half, then scored the front back on itself to create the shape.

I then cut pieces of teal mirror card and white card, matt and layered, then added to the inside and front panel of the card.  I printed the image in mono onto white card, then put through my hot foiling machine using the teal colour foil paper.

After matting and layering the image to match the rest of the card, I added it to the front panel on the right-hand side with foam tape.

To finish, I added the sentiments and name to personalise.

Here is my 50th!

Recipe:

White scalloped embossed card blank
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers, topper and sentiment from Polly Anna Pickering's Best of Breed CD
Tonic sentiment die
Tattered Lace number dies


To create this card, I scored and folded back the front panel to create an easel card.

I then added some backing papers to the inside base and front flap of the card. I matted and layered the topper onto black card and added to the front flap with foam pads.

Finally, I added the numbers and sentiment to personalise.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my cards.  Even more, I hope my customer likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx