Sunday 8 March 2015

Peace rose

Hi everyone, here is another make from me today.

I am entering this into the Crafts and Me Challenge.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from The Paper Stack
Spellbinders die
Aurora Wings Peace Rose digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Sentiment from Hunkydory


To create this card I scored and folded the white cardstock to measure 16.5cm x 13.5cm. I then added the backing paper to the front of the card.

I cut the coloured image out using the Spellbinders die and added it to the card using foam pads.

The hair and roses are coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils.  I was really pleased with the way this turned out, I seem to get on better using the pencils for the hair.

The skin was coloured with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

http://craftsandmeinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/march-challenge-154-add-ribbon.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx