Sunday 15 March 2015

Just for you

Good morning everyone, here is one of my makes for today.

I am entering this into the Saturated Canary Colouring Challenge.

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Spellbinders dies
Saturated Canary Beach Ink digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Backing papers and flower embellishments from Lizzy Lu Paper Crafting CD by Debbi Moore
Faux gems


To create this card I matt and layered the black card and backing papers onto the front of the Ivory card blank.

Next I die cut some black card and die cut the image which I printed onto white card and matt and layered these together, then mounted onto the front of my card using foam pads.

I then fussy cut the flowers and leaves and layered them onto the card.

Finally, I added faux gems to the centre of the flowers and the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

http://saturatedcanary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/coloring-challenge.html

3 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx